Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Finally, one piece of bonafide spam

In my business account, I can probably get 150 spam a day (routed to an offsite spam filter, of course!)  I thought this would be super simple to accumulate an unlimited amount of spam within hours.

Not so.

In fact, after a few days of being live, I only have gotten one single piece of unsolicited spam.  What a rip-off, dude!  Yes, it just came in a few minutes ago.

It is from a place called "Improvements Family" or something - it is offering 15% off.  I'm not quite sure what a family improvement is.  Is it, perhaps, a roll of duct tape when one of the kids starts talking too much?  Surely that would be an improvement!  I jest.  Yes, I jest.

Wait a second!  darntheluck!  This is probably something that my wife had signed me up for - there is even a nice little unsubscribe button at the bottom.  ARGHHHHHH.

Ok, that's it  - I'm pulling out the big guns.  Time to post my email address on craigs list for all the bots to grab.

TODAY'S COUNT 
0 MB USED
0% FULL
14 MSGS (none of which can truly be called spam)

No comments:

Post a Comment