Monday, December 19, 2011

Time for you to SPAM ME...bwahahahahahahaha!

I have been thinking about doing something like this for a while, and now, since I had a free 15 minutes, I decided to set up the blog and email account.  So, here is the quest:  sign me up fro spam at tanmanspamfan@gmail.com - let's see how quickly we can burn through 7659 megabytes of space that gmail so graciously allots us.  Along the way, I'll note all of the fun and whacky emails I get.

What I need from you though, is to start signing me up for spam!

TODAY'S COUNT
0 MB USED
3 MSGS (welcome emails from Gmail)

This is no doubt, a pointless experiment, but I would like to take what every single person on the web loathes (spam) and *ask* for it.  I get countless spam / junk in my mail box each day, and I would assume that you do too!  How quickly do you think we can fill this box up?

So please, for the love of pete:  won't you spam me?  tanmanspamfan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment